Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bee Happy - TSOT sketch #105

Another Tuesday and that means another Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge
This week brings another sketch #105 by Jenn, which is FABULOUS!

 I decided to go with a Whimsical and Happy card.  Something to make me SMILE!
 
 
Here's My Bee Happy card...
 
 
Supplies used to make my card:
 
Yellow A2 cardstock base from my stash
Kraft cardstock ran through Cuttlebug using honeycomb embossing folder
Designer Paper from MME 6 x 6 paper pad - Springtime
Bee image and sentiment from Jaded Blossom Love Stings
Hex shape from The Crafts Meow Thanks Bee to Thee
Copic markers:  Blender, BG10, BG15, Y11, Y15, Y21
Twilight and Black ink
Ribbon bow, adhesive pearls and google eyes

I hope you enjoyed my little card today and that it make you SMILE as well!
So now it's your turn to check out the rest of the Design Teams lovely cards.
Be inspired to create and share with us you lovely creation too!
 I can't wait to see what you come up with using our sketch this week.

Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

5 comments:

  1. What a happy card!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Karen - love the cute bee and great embossing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Karen!!! LOVE the googly eyes on your darling bee! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Karen this card does make me smile! Love how you rounded the corners of the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! That little bee is so cute! Great colouring and colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...