Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest and Top 3

Today I want to share a card I created, inspired by a card I pinned to my My Pinterest Board
See the Cased Card HERE

 
This card was one of the projects made in a class I taught with a group of my school district friends. 
We try to get together at least quarterly to have dinner, chat and create.  It's so much fun!
I like keeping it small, only six people, including me, which makes it less stressful to plan.
There are others wanting to get into the group, when we vote someone off the island!
 
 
...and I am also sharing a Top 3 win at Digi Galore Challenges.  Read about it HERE
 
 
I was so excited to see that my card made Top 3, as this card was revamped several times.
I was having trouble getting the coloring just right on the bear, so after several attempts,
I decided to print the image on designer paper and do a little paper piecing.
So glad I stuck with it!  I really like the finished card.
And of course I have awesome images to work with as a DT member at SKdigis 
Check out all images in the STORE
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and remember to join me for the new Sketchy Friday challenge.
Also, Sonia has added 10 new St. Patrick's Day and there is a FREEBIE too!
 
I be back later this weekend to share some cards with the new St. Patrick's Day images,
and two other projects from my class.
 
Until then...
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love that embossing folder you used. And congrats on your top3:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your card Karen! The CAS design is so pretty with that embossing. Congratulations on your Top3 too! Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...