Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday challenge at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

Another Monday and another challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
 

Challenge #53 - Include a Shamrock
 
We also have TWO awesome and generous sponsors this week:


 
 
Here's my Design Team card I made using Lucky Hat and St Patrick's Sentiments 
 
 
I decided to make a clean and simple card this week.
All paper from my stash of scraps
Colored the image in using the following Copic markers:
C-5, C-7, G000, G00, G02, Y11, Y15, Y17
Finishing touches include a white grosgrain ribbon/bow, circle tag with sentiment, green safety pin
 
I really hope you'll have a chance to play along this week. 
I would love to see what you come up with using  Shamrocks
If you need inspiration - check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous cards HERE
 
Thank you for coming by today and have a most wonderful Monday!
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the striking colour combo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Now that's how to make a clean and simple card! Love the sentiment and how you placed it on your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring and design are great. Beautiful card. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen dear! thank you for showcasing my SKdigis in such a beautiful way! Your coloring amazes me more and more each day... I am "LUCKY" to have you in my DT...luv ya! SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card!! I love it!! Love the little bit of yellow/gold! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...