Friday, March 8, 2013

Sketchy Friday #10

It's Sketchy Friday and I am here with my card inspired by sketchy #10


I am so excited to share my little 4 x 4 card I made.
I am using Bo the Dragonfly, which can be found HERE
 
Symbolism of a dragonfly:
a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest with the short time it has.
 
I love dragonflies, and I mentioned that to Sonia and this is what she came up with.
I love this dragonfly and I was able to name him too!
The name Bo means:  Living
 


Well I really hope you like my little card.
I used paper from Echo Park 6 x 6 paper pad - For the Record 2 by Lori Whitlock
I used Copic markers to color the image and did some paper piecing with the image.
 
I hope you will join us this week and create something wonderful using our sketch as inspiration.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love the image so cute and love the papers and what a great sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen,dragonflies are 2nd fave insect and was so excited to see sonia create one :) super cute card using bo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little card and the facts on the dragonfly too! Beautiful colors and I love the smaller size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i love how you did the wings. that id what i will do instead trying to color

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...