Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You're Berry Sweet

Another post for today, but this one will have to be short and sweet!
 
My card share is for the Design Team at  Try Stampin' on Tuesday using sketch #108
 
 
 
YOU'RE VERY SWEET!
 
 
Isn't this just the sweetest card?  I love it - so summery!
 
My card is 5 x 5 Kraft
Gingham paper from my stash
Cut the scallop border from Cricut cartridge - Just Because Cards
Image is from Designed 2 Delight  - Strawberries found HERE (now From the Heart Stamps)
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom - Feeling Fruity found  HERE
I used the following Copic Markers:
Blender, B60, E50, G05, G14, G17, R22, R27, R59, Y02, Y08, Y17
 
I sure hope you plan to play along with us this week.
I would love to see your creation using our sketch #108.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Karen! Great layout, perfect detailing! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card and fabulous image. Mmmmmm- strawberries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Karen! The strawberries look delicious and I adore the gingham paper! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and yes very sweet! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Love those strawberries and how you have 'popped' the little flower. Also the paper you have used is so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those berries look good enough to eat! Great coloring. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...