Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday

New Flash...
I am now a Crew Member for Technique Time Tuesday
 
 
I am so excited to be a part of this Crew, working with Mynnette and the rest of the Crew.
And I am really looking forward to sharing technique with you, on the first Tuesday of each month.
It's been awhile since I have really created using techniques, so this should be FUN!
 
So let's get started...
 
This months challenge is using the technique - Brick Wall
Make sure to check out the tutorial and the inspiration on the blog. 
I hope you will be inspired to create your own Brick Wall card and play along.
 
Here's my card...
 
 
I started with A2 Kraft cardstock
Stamped my image (from Close to My Heart - Aspiration #C1340) on Ivory cardstock
Ink- Chocolate and Cranberry
After cutting my Brick Wall - I sponged around the bricks using Chocolate ink
Sentiment also from Close to My Heart - Solo "L"
 
Other supplies:
Adhesive pearls, ribbon, metal tag, safety pin
 
Be inspired to learn a NEW TECHNIQUE and join us for this months challenge.
I look forward to seeing your creations.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 

10 comments:

  1. Just lovely Karen! The red, black, & white combo is so crisp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen - this is gorgeous - love this technique - fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to formally welcome you to the challenge Karen - love your take on this months technique. Looking forward to working with you Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, the colors you used are absolutely fabulous! It's like a remix of the colors I chose--and great minds think alike! ;) Beautiful job--so excited to have you on the team! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen this is beautiful! I love red, white and black and I have to say, doing the white bricks with the sponging turned out great! Love what you did with the little flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the little pearls in the center of your flowers :) Very excited to be a part of the team with you at Technique Time Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card, Karen!

    Your colours are absolutely beautifully chosen! And the embellishments are just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with this, the flower looks like it's growing up the wall. The chocolate and red is a softer color combo and your bow and safety pin accent is a lovely way to add a sentiment. Great to be working with you

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen,
    Love what you did with this technique! Your cards have a consistent style that is all you! Fabulous!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...