Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#119 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

It's Tuesday and that means another sketch for you to try over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
 
I am going to need to make this post a quick one for today, as I am exhausted and need to head to bed
 
Here's my card....

Used A2 Kraft cardstock for the base
Pattern Paper from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 pad - Springtime
Oval from cut from Cricut cartridge - George and Basic Shapes cut at 3-1/2"
Sentiment from The Crafts Meow using Chocolate ink
 
Now it's your turn to create something with sketch #119 as your inspiration
 
 
Also, check out the rest of the Design Teams creations on the blog for some more inspiration
 
I'll be back on Friday with a new card for The Digi Haven Design Team
 
Until then, have a great week - Karen
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Bright, cheerful and love the added twine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card! So pretty and happy. The flowers and twine are a perfect embellishment. I'm going to have to put this in my 'to case' folder :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...