Monday, May 20, 2013

#63 for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

Our theme for this weeks challenge at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner
 
#63 - is PINK and GIRLY with SPARKLE
 
We want to see lots of PINK and lots of SPARKLE this week,
So grab those gems and that bottle of glitter and get creative,
and remember to THINK PINK!
 
 
My image is from Eureka Stamps called Daisy Swirl and it can be found HERE
 
I used some paper from KC & Company by Kelly Panacci (I think it is called Valentine)
The scalloped edge is cut from Cricut cartridge "Just Because Cards" - <Truck-s> at 5-1/2"
I colored my image using the following Copic markers:  RV21, RV29, BG10, BG15
I finished the card by adding a banner with a sentiment from Close to My Heart,
A ribbon/bow, as well as clear rhinestone gems along the scallop and center of the flowers
 
Our sponsors this week are...
 
 
 
I hope you will have a chance to join us for this weeks challenge
I look forward to seeing your PINK and GIRLY cards
Need inspiration? Check out the rest of the Design Teams wonderful cards
 
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So Super Cute and I really love this Design
    Thank you for another great Design
    as Designer for Tammy scrappin corner this week.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...