Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday

Here to share with you on the first Tuesday of the month for Technique Time Tuesday

Our technique this month is... Faux Frame

 
Supplies used:
Paper from Simple Stories - 6 x 6 pad - Fabulous
Chocolate and Desert Sand ink
Copic makers:  R22, R32, BG15, BG34, E00
I used my Circuit cartridge - Elegant Edges to create my frame, as I do not have any nesting dies
Image very old Close to My Heart stamp
Sentiment from - Verve - Purely Sentimental
Finishing touches include pink cardstock banner and pink adhesive pearls
 
This is a really Quick and Fun Technique with great results
I hope you will have a chance to join us this month
Make sure to check out the tutorial Mynnette has created, as well as all the Design Team samples
Be INSPIRED, get CREATIVE and try something NEW
 
Make sure to check out my second post today for Try Stampin' on Tuesday
 
Thanks for coming by today.  I hope you enjoyed my cards.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

5 comments:

  1. Wow Karen! How beautiful! I love how coordinated your colors are and your faux frame is stunning! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and a wonderful combination of design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I love the way the image coordinates with the paper! This is gorgeous, Karen! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and so effective! Love the frame technique! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with this technique Karen. LOVE the floral patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...