Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wishing You a...

JOYOUS SEASON
 
Welcome to my blog and another sharing day
Today is a card I made for the Design Team at  Try Stampin' on Tuesday, a weekly sketch challenge
 
This week Team B was inspired by Sketch #147 (see sketch below)
 
Here's my card...
 
 
Sketch #147
TWIST:  add a snowflake
 
I started with a blue A2 card base layered with a dotted pattern paper cut 1/4" smaller on all sides
 
I ran a piece of 5" x 2" kraft cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the snowflake folder
Once I ran this piece through the Cuttlebug, I then laid it on a flat surface
Next I rubbed white VersaCraft ink over the top - ink will only stick to the raised up surface
 
Sentiment from My Favorite Things using Kraft ink on ivory cardstock
This piece of paper I opted to make a little smaller to fit the sentiment I used  - cut at 3-1/4" x 1-1/2"
 
To finish the card: a snowflake punch in kraft and blue, layered on top of ivory circle punch
I then added a cream brad in the center of the snowflake and three brads in the lower left
 
I sure hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team cards and be inspired
 
Thanks for coming by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card - love the embossing and wonderful layout of the card! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...