Tuesday, March 25, 2014

BLOG HOP at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

It's Tuesday and today is another sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
This week, Team A and Team B are both bringing you INSPIRATION for Sketch #160
and a BLOG HOP too!
Here's my card using Sketch #160 (see below) for inspiration
Our TWIST:  A Masculine Touch


For my card, I started with an A2 Dark Brown card base
I used Chocolate ink and randomly stamped the pocket watch image on the Dark Brown
The then stamped the Vintage Car and sentiment on vanilla cardstock using Chocolate ink as well
The stamps are from an old Close to My Heart set called Vintage Father's Day C1239
The dotted paper from My Minds Eye - 6 x 6 pack called Dolled Up
I finished the card with Chocolate brads and floss
Sketch #160

If you came from Amy's blog...you are in the right place

Make sure to start at Try Stampin' on Tuesdayfor information about the HOP
and how you can be eligible for PRIZES

If you want to see all the INSPIRATION...make sure hop along in order

 Your next stop is Kathy's Blog
 Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed the INSPIRATION and GOOD LUCK!

Catch the Frenzy! - Karen  >^..^<


15 comments:

  1. A stunning masculine creation and the brown and teal work so well together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully vintage. A great look for this masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for Father's Day. I like the car stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the colour combo! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, such a great card. Love these colors together and the stamping is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Really love the colors you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card, love the colors! The big brads look wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this creation hun, my hubby would love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the blue and chocolate colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the deep rich colors you used to showcase this old car. Your card certainly has a "masculine feel". Thanks for all your efforts in inspiring us with the wonderful artwork you share as part of the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Design Team. You are appreciated!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card with brown and teal colour..
    Hugs Anjali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Karen. I love this colour combo for the guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your stamped collage, great looking, and wonderful color combination

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love the turquoise with the brown! Very masculine!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combo...one of my all-time favorites! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...