Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Side Step Card

This month at Technique Time Tuesday we are bringing you the Side Step Card
If you haven't had a chance to make this card, I encourage you to play along with us this month
This technique is really fun to do and you can be really creative with your card
You will find a wonderful video tutorial by Mynnette on the blog,
along with the measurements you will need
Here's my card...
  
To make my card I used kraft cardstock, cutting and scoring using the measurements in the tutorial
Solid cream and navy cardstock are scraps from my stash
My designer paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pack by Authentique called PRIDE
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom - Bless the USA inked with Outdoor Denim and Cranberry
Cricut - Ultimate Creative Series Sampler cartridge used for the solider cut at 3-1/2"
I also used George and Basic Shapes cartridge for the stars, cut at 1" and 2"
I gave it a little SPARKLE by adding red adhesive rhinestones
And finished the card with a star and red button tied with navy floss


Make sure to check out the rest of the INSPIRATION by the other Design Team members
Watch the Tutorial, Gather your supplies and get CREATIVE!

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for you SIDE STEP CARD

Thanks for coming by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen >^..^<



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous side step card! Love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is great! I LOVE the theme and the fabulous patterned papers you used! LOVE it! Thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work at Technique Time Tuesday! I will miss working with you there! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...