Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sketch with Try Stampin on Tuesday

This week is Team B's turn with a new sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
You will find Sketch #163 below
 
Our TWIST - EASTER is here
 
 
Here's my card using sketch #163 as my INSPIRATION...
 

 
Image from Birdie Brown called Be My Friend
No link, as the site is now closed, which I really miss, as she created some of my favorite images
Sad face :(
Copic markers - but I forgot to write down the numbers - My bad!
White A2 cardstock base with designer papers from Doodlebug Design, Inc. - 6 x 6 Flower Box
Oval from Cricut Sampler - page 39 <Bookplt2>
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom
I finished my card by adding white brads and ribbon
 
Sketch #163
 
Come play with us this week...
I would love to see what you do with this Sketch and the Twist
 
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! Love the papers and cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...