Friday, April 18, 2014

Center Step plus Color challenge

Today begins a new fortnight challenge for us at Digi Haven
 
Our theme:  Black and White plus one other color - I decided to use RED
 
Here's my card... and I absolutely LOVE this image
She was really FUN to color too!
 
 
Our Sponsor is Kenny K
 
 
You can find this image, Hockey Girl HERE
 
My card is a 6 x 6 Center step card with a red base
Layer of black with white dots over gray paper
 
I used the following Copic markers to color my image: 
B00, B02, C1, C3, C5, E02, E04, E53, R00, R27, R29, R32 
 
After coloring my image, she was cut out and layered on top
 
I also found a really cool Hockey Girl subway art to use...HERE
Which I changed into black, white and gray - perfect sentiment for my card
 
Finished with brads, hinges, red ribbon bow and a large black button with a brad in the center
 
Check out the Design Team Inspiration and I invite you to play along
 
I really hope your enjoyed my card share today... and thanks for stopping by - Karen   >^..^<


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, I like the image and the design.Happy Easter
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - wonderful coloured image! TFS and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...