Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SMILE using a smiple sketch for TSOT

It's Tuesday and there is a new sketch for you to try over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
 
We are using sketch # 165 (see below) and our TWIST is Bugs and Blossoms
 
Here is my Design Team B card...
 
 
I used a lavender A2 cardstock base for my card
A layer of a floral pattern paper over the top from my stash
Dragonfly and Sentiment  from old Close to My Heart stamps
I used Copic BV04 and BV13 to color the dragonfly
I also stamped the dragonfly a second time  on vellum, cut the body and wings out to get dimension
Finished the card with some green sequins
 
Sketch #165
 
 
I invite you to join as this week
and to also check out the rest of Design Team B for some INSPIRATION using sketch #165
 
Looking forward to your creations and here's to a FABULOUS week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen >^..^<

1 comment:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...