Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cherish...

Today I am sharing another card I made for From the Heart weekly sketch challenge
Sketch #136 (see below) - the TWIST - Shabby Chic/Vintage
You can find the challenge HERE
 
Here's my card...I was trying to practice sepia tone coloring with my Copic markers
Definitely need to work on it, and I definitely need new colors and more markers, but...
I kind of like the way it looks against the black - it was a great sketch to try too!
 
 
 

 
My card is an A2 base, cut the 11" by 4.25", folded along the 4.25" at the top
I layered with distressed black  patterned paper and my 2 coordinating squares
 
The image is from the Easter Trio
I colored the image using the following Copic markers: E31, E33, E37, YR20 Blender
To finish the card, I added light tan pearls and ribbon to attach my sentiment
 
Thanks for coming by this afternoon, make sure to check out the weekly sketch
and the new Stamp of the Month Challenge starting tomorrow
 
Have a great week - Karen
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The sepia looks great! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I wouldn't have thought of colouring the daffodil this way, but it looks wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration! & thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...