Friday, February 5, 2016

Bears Hugs...

Today's card:  My Design Team, Mid Inspiration post for Challenge #64
Theme - Favorite Color Combo
for the Aloha Friday Challenges over at Kitty Bee Designs

 
One of my favorite color combos - Brown and Blue
I love this cute little image and the way the card turned out
I have been practicing my hair coloring techniques - stresses me out to color hair, but...
"Practice makes Perfect"
 

 
Our Sponsors this Challenge are...
 


 
and
 
 

My card is a standard A2 card with a chocolate base, layered with lighter brown, strip of striped paper and a blue scalloped edge

The image from A Random Fan, which you can find HERE, was colored using the following Copic markers:  Blender, B00, B02, B05, E00, E21, E33, E31, E35, RV21, RV23

Finishing touches:  Ribbon Bow, brown shimmer pearls and Hugs sentiment

Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams inspiration HERE.  Remember:  This is the last week of Challenge #64, so I really hope you will come and play along with us.  I really want to see what you come up with. 

Thanks for stopping in today,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...