Friday, May 27, 2016

Fairytale and Fantasy...

It's Mid Inspiration time for the Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs
Our challenge continues for 2 more weeks, so you still have some time to join us
Our theme is - Fairytale / Fantasy

I decided to make 2 cards for this challenge

First up is my card - Believe


And my second card - Just for You


We have two really great sponsors for this challenge...




"Believe" Card - I am using Hello Fairy, from A Day for Daisies
Image colored using the following COPIC markers:
BV00, BV02, BV04, E00, E02, E18, E33, Y00, Y02, Y08, YG00, YG03
Finished the card with a strip of purple dotted Washi tape and sequins

"Just for you" Card - I used Spring Swing II from The Paper Shelter
Image colored using the following COPIC markers:
B00, B02, E00, E02, E35, E53, G00, G21, RV10, RV13, YG63, Blender
Pattern paper from Authentique 6" x 6" pad - Latest & Greatest

Thanks from coming by today
I sure hope you will have a chance to join in on the challenge

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...