Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello Friend

My share this evening is for my DT SPOTLIGHT card over at Kitty Bee Designs

I was so late posting, yikes, this week certainly has gotten away from me!
Better late than never

I created a little scene this month using this cute image called In the Garden - Kitty

Here's my card...


A2 white card base layered with blue diamond patterned paper and using a grass die

Patterned paper by Doodlebug Design 6" x 6" pad - Sunkissed

Copic markers used:  B00, B02, E00, E11, R22, R27, R29,Y08, Y17, Blender

The images were fussy cut and mounted to the grass hill

Finished with a Hello Friend sentiment and red adhesive rhinestones

Simple and sweet...Reminds me of my mom, she loved to spend time In the Garden!

Thanks from stopping by this evening

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...