Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Dig You...

My share today...
My Design Team card for our monthly challenge at Whimsie Doodles

Theme this month - Life's a Beach!
I am using the Dig You image found in the Summer Fun Digi's tab in the SHOP


My card is a yellow A2 card base, folded easel style
I then layered with white cardstock and strip of fun patterned paper
from Echo Park 6" x 6" pad called "I Love Sunshine"
Using a die, I cut the sand mound from a paper I found in my scraps, perfect paper!

I colored the image in the following Copic markers: 
Blender, B00, B12, B23, E00, E02, E35, E53
R22, R27, R29, Y00, Y02, Y15, Y21, Y35

Finishing touches:  Red with white dots layered banner with blue button and jute

Make sure to check out the CHALLENGE
We would love to see what you come up with for our Life's a Beach! theme

BTW...you do not need to use a Whimsie Doodles image
and
the random draw WINNER = 5 Whimsie Doodles images of their choice

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight - Karen


1 comment:

  1. Karen, this is darling. That "sand" paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...