Friday, June 3, 2016

Without a Gnome...


Here today with my Design Team inspiration post for Whimsie Doodles

I am using this fun image Without a Gnome
You can find this image and other Gnomes in the Shop in the People Digi's section




White A2 card with light yellow layer and black and white checkered patterned paper

The image was colored in the following Copic markers:  Blender, B00, B02, B05, C1, C3, C5, E00, E002, E11, E33R22, G14, R27, R29, Y06, Y15, Y17, YG06

I layered the image over bright blue paper, fussy cut the Gnome and grass and tucked the sentiment under the checkered layer.

My finishing touch - red gems

Make sure to check out Whimsie Doodles SHOP for many cute and whimsical images

There is also a monthly challenge that starts on the 15th of each month.  I hope you can come and play along with us for our Teacher appreciation/Graduation Challenge

Thanks for stopping in today - Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...