Friday, July 29, 2016

Believe in Yourself...

My card share today is for my Design Team inspiration post over at Whimsie Doodles

I am using the Leaping Unicorn from the Unicorn set found HERE

I really enjoyed coloring this image with pastels, as I usually use bright colors
And I love the way the card came out...
A simple layout and scraps from my paper box, resulted in a Magical Fun card...


I colored the image using the following Copic markers: B00, B02, C-0, RV10, RV13, V01, V04, Y02, Y08

I also used a White Gelly Roll pen to accent the mane and tail

I cut the image out using a circle die.  I then cut 3 clouds from a stitched die set and hi-lighted the edges with B00 marker.

The sentiment is part of the set and I created a banner for the card and finished with lavender sequins

So happy you stop by today,

Karen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...