Sunday, August 7, 2016

She has Wings...

Today I have a card share for my Design Team inspiration over at Whimsie Doodles

I am using the image called She had Wings found in the People Digis in the SHOP

I think she is sweet!


I do not normally create Fussy cards, but when all was said and done...that is what this ended up as.

I layered paper over a white base, then added a scalloped circle I found in my box of Cricut cut, which I think works perfect for a Fussy card.

I colored the image using the following Copic markers:  Blender, B000, B00, B02, C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, E00, E02, E33, E35, R11,R22, Y21

I then added pearls, lace trim and blue flowers.  To finish the card, I added a pink ribbon/bow

Thanks for stopping by today.  I really hope you enjoyed my card and make sure to head over to the Whimsie Doodles blog a take a look around.  Cute images and inspiration.

Have a great week - Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...