Friday, August 19, 2016

Thank you so much...

Today is my Mid Inspiration Design Team post for the 

Here's my card...



We have challenge #78 - a Color Challenge - use at least 2 colors from this palette


Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are:



and



For my card I am using the image, #607 Birdhouse 2 from Scribbles Design found HERE.  I decided to make a simple thank you card.  I sized the image to a postage stamp and mounted it with a scalloped edge frame cut from my Cricut. Lots of layers using my scrap papers. 

I colored the image using my Copic markers in the following colors: BG000, BG01, BG34, E11, E33, G000, R05, R11, R22

I finished the card with a Thank You so Much sentiment, carnation ribbon bow and some yellow brads.

I hope you like my card and that you will be able to join in on our challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by - Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...