Tuesday, July 12, 2016

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make Margaritas...definitely good advice, especially on a hot Summer day!

My card today is for my Design Team Inspiration post for Whimsie Doodles

I am using this FUN image found in the Summer Fun Digis tab in the  SHOP
The image is called Margaritas


I started with a 11.5" x 4.25" yellow piece of cardstock, which I folded the long way to create an easel style card

I then layered with pattern paper and scalloped border from my scrap box that were perfect for a summer color theme, ocean and lemon yellow

The image was colored with my Copic markers using the following colors:  C-1, E21, E33, R22, R27, R29, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08

I fussy cut the image and mounted to the additional layer of lemon yellow and white

The sentiment and red rhinestones finished the card

What a FUN card - I hope you like it and if you have Lemons - make some Margaritas!

So glad you stopped by today - have a Terrific Tuesday

Karen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...