Friday, July 22, 2016

Wishing You a Happy Holiday...

It's Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge #76
I am sharing my Design Team - Mid inspiration creation today

Our theme - Christmas in July


Our Sponsors for this challenge...


and

The Stamping Boutique http://thestampingboutique.com/

For my card I chose to use the Christmas Lover Sexy Girl from The East Wind

My card is a standard A2 white card base layered with paper scraps from my stash

I printed the image then cut it out using one of my oval dies

I colored the image in the following Copic markers:
BG000, BG01, C-0, E00, E21, RV10, RV13, Y11, YG41, YG63

I finished the card with a sentiment banner and some pink rhinestones

You have 2 more weeks to join the fun and enter your card Here

I hope you liked my card, please leave a comment

Thanks for stopping by - Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...