Thursday, September 22, 2016

For My Friend...

My sharing today is for my September Spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs

My card is featuring this cute little Kitty called Sewing Kit 
You can find other cute images in the SHOP
Here's my card and I really love the way it came out


I made a 5" x 5" cream colored card base and added a layer of teal paper with 4 coordinating pattern paper squares to make it look like a quilt

The image was colored using my Copic markers: BG23, BG34, C-1, C-3, E11, E31, E35, R22, R27, YR3

My finishing touches for the card:   I shopped in my stash and found some really fun embellishments that worked perfect for this card. Fun image and Fun to color

Make sure to visit the BLOG and check out other inspirational cards

Thanks for coming by today and have a great day - Karen

1 comment:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...