Friday, September 23, 2016

What the Crock?...

Sharing a quick card I made for my Design Team inspiration post at Whimsie Doodles

I am using this funny "What the Crock?" image in the Freebies section of the SHOP

Here's my card...


I went all out masculine making this card.  Colored the image with my Copic markers using C-0, C-1, C-3, the image is a little washed out in the photo - sorry :(

I found darker, coordinating masculine patterned papers in my stash to use.  To finish the card I added brads, and a banner wrapped with twine to give the card some texture.

Make sure to visit Whimsie Doodles for more inspirational ideas.

I hope you like it and thanks for coming by today - Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...