Sunday, September 25, 2016

Need A Hug?...


Another Whimsie Doodles share this week - this time a NEW RELEASE image

I am using this cute little Scarecrow found in the What's New section of the SHOP

Here's my card...


I started with a white A2 card and layered with these fun patterned papers from a 6" x 6" pad by Lawn Fawn called Perfectly Plaid - Fall

The image is colored in the following Copic markers:  BG000, BG13, BG15, E00, E02, E31, E33, E35, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR07

I added a layer of burlap attached with black staples, cream colored pearls and tabs to finish the card

So glad you came by today, make sure to check out the blog for the rest of the Design Teams inspiration using the new release images at Whimsie Doodles

Have a great day - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...