Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Autumn Basket Girl...

I am sharing a card for my DT Inspirational Post for Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs

Today I am using Autumn Basket Girl 
This adorable image can be found in both the Etsy Shop - HERE 
and over at Miss Daisy - HERE

Here's my card...



I started with a chocolate brown card base, for some reason in the photo it looks more like grey.  Anyway, I layered with cream cardstock and a strip of pink patterned paper from my stash.

I enjoyed coloring this image and used my Copic markers in the following colors: B32, B45, E000, E31, E33, E35, Y21, Y35, Y38, YG00, YG03, YG06, YR02, YR04, YR07, R11, R22

To finish the card, I fussy cut around the image and layered on top of the pink patterned paper.  I created a fun banner with sentiment and added a pink button with a jute ribbon bow.

Make sure to visit the BLOG and check out the Facebook Create and Share Group too.  There is a lot of fun sharing, fabulous creations and inspirational ideas.

Also, look for the next Challenge  - "Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas" which will run from Oct 15th through Oct 29th.  I hope you will join us.

Thanks for stopping by today - Karen

1 comment:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...