Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Abby...


Today I am sharing my Inspiration card for Whimsie Doodles
I am using Pumpkin Abby, one of the New Releases found HERE

Here's my card...


I colored this cute image using my Copic markers in the following colors: E000, E00, E02, E21, E31, E33, E35, Y21, YG00, YG03, YG06, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR17, YR20, YR21

My card is a Kraft base, layered with orange patterned paper and lime green accents.  I cut the scalloped edge using my Cricut, circle punched a tab for the sentiment and added an orange button with a twine bow and then finished it off with white gel pen accents

Make sure to visit the BLOG and see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team

We also will be starting a new challenge on Saturday, October 15 - start creating your Pumpkin and Turkey themed cards

I hope to see you play along - Karen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...