Friday, October 14, 2016

Candy Corn Fairy

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today
I am sharing a DT card I made for the Mid Inspiration over at Kitty Bee Designs
It is Mid Inspiration time for our current Aloha Friday Challenge
#82 - Orange and Black

Here's my card...


Our sponsor for this challenge is...


or


I am using the Candy Corn Fairy found in the Etsy shop HERE

I colored the image using the following Copic markers: B00, B02, C-0, C-3, C-5, E000, E00, E02, Y000, Y15, Y35, Y38, YR02, YR04, YR07

I layered a A2 white cardstock with black and orange patterned paper.  I cut from my Circut a scalloped edge.  The image was trimmed and layered on orange cardstock

I finished my card with an old Happy Halloween sentiment from my Close to My Heart days as a Consultant.  I then added black twine bow and some orange bling

You have 1 more week to join us for this challenge - I'd love to see your Orange and Black creations

Thanks for coming bye today - Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...