Sunday, October 23, 2016

Batty Girl...

Sharing a fun card for my Design Team inspiration over at Whimsie Doodles

Batty Girl image can be found in the SHOP under the Holidays/Events tab Halloween



My card starts with a 10.5" x 4.5" piece of purple cardstock I found in my scraps.  I am always trying to find a use for those scraps before cutting into another sheet, so this card is slightly smaller than normal half sheet, cut the long way, but it works!  I used additional layers of lime green and white.  I than layered 2 strips of Washi tape at the bottom of the white piece.

Batty Girl was colored using my Copic markers in the following colors:  BV00, BV02, BV04, BV13, C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, E00, E02,YG00, YG03, YG06, YR02, YR04, YR07.  I really love the color combination of Purple, Orange and Green, it is so FUN!

To finish the card, I stamped the Batty for You sentiment from the Too Cute to Spook set from Jaded Blossom, then added a ribbon bow and tied on a lavender bat button from my stash of embellishments.  And finally, sequins.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you can head over to the blog and join in on the monthly October challenge - "All Things Fall".  There is still plenty of time to play along.

Hugs - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...