Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pumpkin Stack...

Good morning everyone...my card today is for Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs

I am using Pumpkin Stack found HERE in the Etsy Shop
and over at Miss Daisy Stamps as well


My card starts with a brown A2 card layered with a tan cardstock embossed with a Tim Holtz - bricked wall embossing folder.  I inked desert sand ink over the top of the embossing.

The image was colored with Copic markers: BV00, BV02, BV04, E31, E33, E35, YG00, YG03, YG06, Y000, YR02, YR07, YR16, YR20, then cut out and layered on top of a grass die cut border.

I finished the card with a purple and orange sentiment banner with green brads and a jute bow.

Thank you for coming by today and make sure to check out the current challenge HERE.  There's still some time to play along with us.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by - Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Your cards are fabulous! It's lovely to visit your blog. I'm trying to reach you and do not have your email address. I sent you a message on Facebook. It would be wonderful to hear back from you. missdaisystamps@gmail.com Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy (Kathryne)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...