Monday, January 21, 2019

Close to My Heart - Frame It Up!


Did you know there was a National Paper Crafting Day in January?  Yep, there is, on the 26th!  Close to My Heart has been celebrating during January, National Paper Crafting Month with a prefect project kit to get you crafting in the New Year, with Frame It Up! This beautiful, home décor kit can be customized many different ways.  If comes with everything you need to create one frame, with additional supplies:  Adhesive Tape runner and Liquid Glass to complete your project.  There is a step-by-step instruction booklet, that also has 8 different samples, sure to inspire you to create something wonderful.


 A quick tutorial follow the link HERE

Kit arrived and I got all die's punched out of the sheets

Flowers done, now on to the assembly

My finished frame, with a picture of my parents from the year 2000
They are no longer living, but this is my favorite picture of them, perfect for my frame

more inspiration use #cthmframeitup

You have until 11:59 pm MST to order your Frame it Up kits  
To place an order - use my SHOP button on the left side bar on my blog Home page

Thanks for coming by today... Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...