Monday, February 11, 2019

CTMH February Stamp of the Month

Good morning from snowy Tukwila, WA, just a few blocks from Sea Tac airport, which has been reported, February 2019 is now the snowiest February on record, with 14.1" of snow, and another snow coming through now.

I work for our local area school district, in the Facilities department as an accountant, so I only have snow days when the district office is closed.  I have taken full advantage of the 3 Bonus Days off, to create and had a chance to make some cards using the Close to My Heart February stamp of the Month, Heartfelt Sentiment S1902 valued at $18.95 however, with a $50.00 qualifying order, it can be yours for $5.00.  Click the link below the image for more details.

Only available from February 1 - 28, 2019 
Details can be found  Here
This stamp is a large image, so it can be used for scrapbooking layouts and home décor as well.  I have 3 cards 6" x 6" to share with you, all are embossed with our White Embossing power Z891, over VersaMark ink Z2068.  I also used 3 different thin cut border dies, on each card.  Check out the set on page 118 of the catalog, Decorative Borders Z4241, I personally love the torn notebook paper one.


Black, Pixie and Mint cardstock, dotted paper from I Heart Us paper packet X7242B, Notebook paper from So Much Happy paper packet Z7241B.  Finished with White ribbon Z4196 and Loose Sequins - Silver Z4304.

Sapphire, Lagoon, Linen and Almond cardstock, plaid paper from Mix-in paper packet X9003. Finished with Stitched Heart thin cuts Z4182, Silver embellishing thread Z4213 and dots.


White Daisy, Pixie and Mint cardstock, striped paper from Something Fierce paper packet X7240B
Pixie and Mint ink sponged background and watercolor pencils used to color in the flowers and letters. Finished with White ribbon Z4196, Stitched Heart thin cuts Z4182 and Clear Sparkles Z3274.

Thank you for stopping by and please, check out the SHOP NOW button and head over to my Close to My Heart site to place your order today.  Enjoy your Monday, I know I am with extra day to create.

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...