Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sketch day at TSOT

We have a new sketch today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, which was so FUN to work with
 
Team B has created some AWESOME cards using sketch #157 for INSPIRATION
(see the sketch below)

Here's my card...
 

 
I used a white A2 cardstock base layered with pink
The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye - Springtime 6 x 6 pad
Watering Can image and sentiment from Designed 2 Delight (now From the Heart Stamps)
I colored the watering can and butterfly using the following Copic markers:
C-1, C-3, C-5, E08, G000
R00, R22, R29, RV06, RV13
Y11, Y15, Y18, YG23
I cut out the butterfly image and popped it up for dimension
Last detail...added staples to the end of the pink strip of paper
 
Sketch #157 for your inspiration...
 
 

I sure hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week using sketch #157
I look forward to seeing what you come up with
 
Thanks for coming by today - Have a great week
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Karen. Love the papers and that image is wonderful - great colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...