Monday, February 29, 2016

Whimsie Doodles DT Call

Whimsie Doodles is one of my favorite places to play in a challenge, because I simply love their images! Simple, easy to color, whimsical and they make me SMILE!  They are having a DT Call and I would so love to be a part of their Design Team. It feels like a fun and friendly place to hang out and I would really like to be a part of that?  Here's hoping I'll get a spot.

My Submission for the DT Call using this cutie, called Flower Girl and she is in the SHOP under the People Digi's tab...and she is a "FREE" image.  If you haven't had a chance to check out their images, get on over to the shop because there is a whole lot of cuteness going on.




Here's a few other post with cards I have made using a Whimsie Doodles images

You have my Heart
Snow Friend
Little Snowman
Merry Christmas

On a personal note:

My first year blogging in 2012, I used one of Whimsie Doodles "Freebie" image's to create and submit a card for a DT call for a new Challenge Blog, Digi Haven.  I made the team, but it saddens me to say that Denise, has since passed away from cancer, but she is fondly remembered when I think of this post from 2012 This bud's for you and our blog friendship, our giggles and laughter over instant messaging and emails.  This post is for you, Denise.  Because of your good nature, humor and attitude, you made my time at Digi Haven feel like I was part of a family. I think of you often and you are missed by many.

And for both my parents, who have passed on as well.  They both encouraged me to be creative and never stop doing what makes me happy, and I am doing what makes me happy!

My card is a standard A2 blue base, layered with paper from 6 x 6 pad by Doodlebug Design, Inc.,  called flower box

Copic markers used to color this image: B00, B02, B05, E00, E11, E21, E33, E37, R22, R27, RV02, Y02, Y08, Y17, YG03, YG06, YG17

Finished the card with a sentiment, banner and button with jute ribbon bow

Thanks for coming by this evening and wish me luck on the DT Call.  I appreciate your comments.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I think your card is adorable. The colours and patterns are sweet with the perfect about of embellishment. I'd love it if you would join our team. Please email me at whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca and let me know.
    Thanks
    Melyssa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...